Attorney David L. Zerbe
Call For A Free Consultation : 812-270-9999
A Trusted Name
In Indiana Law

December 2019 Archives

What should both parents have in their homes for their kids?

If you and your spouse are separating or divorcing and sharing custody of your children, it's essential to make their transitions between homes as easy and stress-free as possible. Whether you're splitting custody 50-50 or one of you will be a "weekends and holidays" parent, children should feel they belong in both parents' homes.

Did a few drinks lead to a public intoxication charge?

Going out with friends may be something you look forward to every weekend or something that only happens a few times a month. No matter how often, you enjoy getting together, catching up and having a few drinks. Though you never intend to go overboard with your alcohol consumption, it is possible to have a few too many when the good times are rolling.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Attorney David L. Zerbe

The Zerbe Firm
15 West Center Street
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025

Phone: 812-270-9999
Phone: 812-537-0001
Fax: 812-537-5889
Lawrenceburg Law Office Map